Evoke Wellness at Miramar provides anger management programs that can help you identify and manage anger triggers, understand anger’s effects, and explore new ways to react to anger-provoking situations. With our professional therapists experienced in anger management therapy, we can help you develop an effective anger management plan tailored to your individual needs.
Anger issues often come with underlying mental health conditions, so seeking a dual diagnosis treatment facility is essential. Our anger management program is designed to uncover underlying mental health disorders and simultaneously provide anger management interventions. These treatments are evidence-based, proven effective, and tailored to each client’s needs.
Contact us at 866.931.9312 today to learn more about our programs
What Is An Anger Management Program?
An anger management program is a type of therapy designed to help people understand the triggers and effects of anger, develop strategies for managing anger better, and learn new ways to react to anger-provoking situations.
Some signs someone could use help and an anger management program include:
- Feeling anger often and intensely
- Directing anger outwards, either verbally or physically
- Suffering from negative thoughts, such as feeling helpless and hopeless
- Having difficulty with relationships due to anger issues
At Evoke Wellness at Miramar, our anger management program is designed to help you understand your anger and its effects, uncover your anger triggers, familiarize yourself with different ways to control your anger, and investigate novel approaches for responding to intense scenarios.
Our anger management program uses evidence-based therapeutic modalities, such as cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic therapy, to provide the most effective anger interventions. Our team of mental health professionals specializes in anger management treatment and is dedicated to helping you develop anger management skills that last.
What to Expect From Anger Management Therapy
At our anger management program, you will be guided by a professional therapist experienced in anger management therapy. Our anger management plan is tailored to meet each individual’s needs and can include the following:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Stress management techniques
- Relaxation and anger-control techniques
- Emotion regulation strategies
- Conflict resolution skills
Our anger management program is designed to help you develop better anger management skills and uncover any underlying mental health conditions contributing to your anger. We strive to provide evidence-based treatments tailored to each client’s needs while promoting a safe and supportive environment.
If you’re ready to take the first step in anger management and improve your relationships, contact us at Evoke Wellness of Miramar today to learn more about our anger management program. Our team is here for you every step of the way.
Benefits of an Anger Management Program
Some benefits of going through anger management include:
- Improved anger management skills
- Reduced anger outbursts and anger-related behaviors
- Less stress and anxiety
- Better control of emotions
- Healthier relationships with family, friends, and romantic partners
- Enhanced communication skills
- Increased self-esteem and confidence Improved overall wellbeing
Through our anger management program, you’ll better understand the relationship between emotions like anger and your overall psychological well-being. Armed with anger management tools and techniques, you’ll better manage your anger and reactions in the future.
Anger Management Program in Florida with Evoke Wellness at Miramar
Some complementary programs we offer that go well with anger management programs include:
- Nutritional counseling
- Acupuncture detoxification therapy
- Yoga and meditation
- Traditional talk therapy
- Detox programs
- Extended residential program
- Aftercare programs
- Dual diagnosis
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family therapy and counseling
- Group therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
At Evoke Wellness at Miramar, our anger management program is designed to meet each individual’s needs and can help you uncover any underlying mental health conditions contributing to your anger. Contact us at 866.931.9312 today to learn more about our programs.