Cocaine Addiction Treatment
The intense rush cocaine users feel is one reason people quickly get hooked on the drug. However, the feeling quickly disappears, leaving users tired and depressed. To get that initial high back, they keep taking the drug—leading to addiction. Finding a cocaine addiction treatment program can help you start the road to recovery by teaching the skills needed for sobriety. Getting help does not mean you are a failure; starting addiction treatment can help you begin living a happier, healthier life.
The cocaine addiction treatment program is one of the cornerstones of the substance abuse treatment programs at Evoke Wellness at Miramar. We understand how easily addiction can take over your life or the life of someone you love and how hard it can be to get sober. We also know that recovery is possible. Our South Florida center is the region’s premier medical detox and residential treatment center. Whether you’re struggling to overcome a drug or alcohol addiction, you’ll find hope and help during a time in which it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Get started in a substance abuse treatment program in South Florida near you today by calling 866.931.9312; our admissions counselors are available 24/7 to help you.
Benefits of a Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
When you choose to get help for your cocaine addiction, you’re making a decision that will positively impact every area of your life. Some of the benefits of cocaine addiction treatment programs include:
- Improved physical health – Over time, cocaine use takes a toll on your physical health. In addition to the risks associated with overdose, cocaine use can lead to cardiovascular, respiratory, and gastrointestinal problems. Getting help for your addiction will improve your overall physical health and help you feel better daily.
- Improved mental health – Cocaine abuse and addiction can worsen pre-existing mental health conditions and cause new ones to develop. In treatment, you’ll work with a team of mental health professionals to address any underlying mental health issues and learn healthy coping skills to deal with difficult emotions.
- Improved relationships – Cocaine addiction can damage relationships with those you love. In treatment, you’ll begin to repair these relationships and develop new, healthy ones with others in recovery.
- Increased job stability – Addiction can make it challenging to maintain a job. In treatment, you’ll develop the skills you need to stay employed and build a successful career.
If you or someone you love is struggling with cocaine addiction, don’t wait to get help.
A Cocaine Rehab Center in Miramar, Florida at Evoke Wellness
During your time at our Miramar, Florida facility, you will work with a team of addiction specialists who will help you through every step of your recovery. Your custom treatment plan from our medical professionals and recovery specialists may include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Cocaine detox
- Extended residential treatment
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction to cocaine, contact us today to get started in our cocaine treatment program. We are here to help you heal and recover from addiction so that you can live a happy and healthy life.
If you're ready to start your journey to recovery, we're here to help.
Start a Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program in Miramar, Florida
Starting the journey to recovery isn’t easy, but we’re here to help. When you start a cocaine addiction treatment program, you’ll have the support of a team that cares about your progress and well-being. With detox and residential rehab support, you can learn the skills you need to succeed in sobriety. Recovery is possible; it’s easier with help.
Call 866.931.9312 today to speak with one of our admissions counselors. We are available 24/7, so you can get the help you need when you need it.